Mindfulness Meditation for Self-Healing: Beginner's Meditation Guide to Eliminate Stress, Anxiety and Depression, and Find Inner Peace and Happiness
File Size: 329 KB.
Print Length: 121 pages.
Formats: PDF, ePUB & mobi.
(4.8 / 5) (13 votes).
Mindfulness Meditation for Self-Healing: Beginner’s Meditation Guide to Eliminate Stress, Anxiety and Depression, and Find Inner Peace and Happiness
Mindfulness Meditation has become exceedingly popular in the Western world over the past several decades thanks to its proven ability to improve mental health, including the treatment of stress, anxiety and even drug addiction. Studies on the topic have proven so conclusive that it is now common to see mindfulness meditation being practiced everywhere from hospitals to prisons to veteran associations.
Practicing Mindfulness Meditation is as easy as finding a few moments to focus solely on the present and the information that your senses are providing you in the moment. In fact, if you can find just fifteen minutes a day to practice, you will soon find that your overall stress is likely to decrease and your sense of self is likely to be at an all-time high. Neuroimaging performed on those who practice mindfulness meditation on a regular basis shows that their minds actually process information more effectively and easily than those who do not make the practice a part of their daily routine.
Mindfulness Meditation is so effective that a recent study out of Johns Hopkins University actually found that it is just as effective at treating anxiety, depression and attention deficit disorder as many of the leading medications specifically designed to do the same thing. Another recent study also showed students preparing to take the Graduate Records Examination who practiced mindfulness meditation regularly prior to testing scored approximately 10% better than their less mindful peers.
Mindfulness Meditation can be practiced virtually anywhere: while you’re exercising, spending time with your family, and even while you’re dealing with your daily commute. If you’re interested in making the most of these times then Mindfulness Meditation for Self-Healing: Beginner’s Meditation Guide to Eliminate Stress, Anxiety and Depression, and Find Inner Peace and Happiness is the ultimate book that you’ve been waiting for.
Inside this book you will find:
- The easiest and most effective ways to quiet your mind and to get in touch with the moment in just minutes a day
- How to make the most of the time you spend driving to and from work by adding mindfulness to your daily commute
- Tips for practicing mindfulness meditation while utilizing public transportation
- Suggestions that will allow you to practice mindfulness meditation throughout the workday, improving your ability to deal with unexpected situations while also making you more empathetic to your coworkers
- Easy ways to get the entire family involved in mindfulness meditation, no matter how distracted and disconnected they may be
- A surefire way to make use of the time you spend interacting with social media that is guaranteed to improve your overall physical wellbeing
And much more…
In addition to the above points, you will learn specific strategies that will be described in a way that will intimately walk you through each step of the process. For the audiobook version, you can simply plug in your headphones and be guided through the process in real time! It is the best guide for teaching people to foster mindful lifestyles that will serve them in the highest way possible.
This book is the handy manual that will change your life and free yourself from negative energies. NOW is the time to make a change and live a happier life!
— Download your copy of Mindfulness Meditation now! —