Help Me! Guide to the Galaxy S8: Step-by-Step User Guide for Samsung's Eighth Generation Galaxy
File Size: 8178 KB.
Print Length: 442 pages.
Formats: PDF, ePUB & mobi.
(4.5 / 5) (19 votes).
Help Me! Guide to the Galaxy S8: Step-by-Step User Guide for Samsung’s Eighth Generation Galaxy
Need help with Samsung’s Eighth Generation Galaxy S? The Galaxy S8 introduced several new features, such as the new screen, facial and iris recognition, and a virtual home key. There is no technical jargon in this guide. There is no fluff. This is a barebones guide that is written with one thing in mind: saving you time in using your new Galaxy S8. Every instruction is explained in great detail, which is perfect for beginners. In addition, this guide expands on the basics by discussing useful tips that are excellent for more advanced users.
Countless screenshots complement the step-by-step instructions and help you to realize the Galaxy S8’s full potential. The useful information provided here is not discussed in the official Galaxy S8 manual, such as tips and tricks, hidden features, and troubleshooting advice. This guide also goes above and beyond by discussing recent known issues and solutions that may be currently available. Help is here!
IDEAL FOR SENIORS!
Here are just a few of the topics covered in this guide:
– Assigning a Photo to a Contact
– Blocking Phone Numbers
– Closing Applications Running in the Background
– Creating an Animated Photo
– Creating a Panoramic Photo
– Creating a Photo Collage
– Ignoring New Messages in an Email Conversation
– Making the Phone Open Applications and Menus Faster
– Maximizing Battery Life
– Organizing Home Screen Objects
– Saving Attachments from Text Messages
– Setting a Data Limit
– Switching to a Bluetooth Headset During a Voice Call
– Transferring Files to the Galaxy S8 Using a PC or Mac
– Sending a Text Message to a Group
– Using the Google Assistant
– Viewing a Video while Using Another Application
– Viewing Applications in Full Screen