How To Be A GREAT Salesperson...By Monday Morning!
File Size: 4702 KB.
Print Length: 186 pages.
Formats: PDF, ePUB & mobi.
(4.7 / 5) (11 votes).
How To Be A GREAT Salesperson…By Monday Morning!
Who This Book is For:
- Everyone – Many people use this book’s motivational principles as a confidence builder, to enhance their careers and personal life.
- Seasoned Sales Professionals AND New Salespeople – Any seasoned sales pro will tell you they are always on the hunt for new closing techniques, a refresher, or a way to improve themselves.
- New Salespeople – You have just stumbled onto a gem of a sales book that will move you years ahead in your sales knowledge. Everyone will wonder where you learned all of your new sales closing skills.
- Small Business Owners – This book will teach you how to sell your products and services. Not demonstrate your products and services, but sell your products and services. There is a big difference between demonstrating and selling, which is explained to you in the book.
- Large Business Owners – Get this book for all of your reps, if you want them to increase their sales.
- College or University – If you want your business students to learn how to sell, then this sales book should be mandatory reading. Mandatory sales training.
- Sales Training Managers – Start your sales team on the right path to success.
After Reading This Book Your Will Learn:
- How to Build a ‘Burning Desire’ Within Your Customers for Your Products and Services
- The Importance of Enthusiasm and Benefits
- How to Create Urgency: A Reason to Act Now!
- Trial Close
- Assumptive Close
- Takeaway Close
- Why Asking Open-Ended Questions is Such an Effective Strategy
- How to Schedule Your Follow Up Calls, So YOU Are in Control of Your Sale
- How to Know When to Stop Selling, and Start Closing Your Sale
- Plus, Much More
"Imagine you’re sitting in a room with the best salesman ever, and you ask him (and he is willing) to tell you all his best techniques…this is the information you get from this book. Doesn’t matter what product or service you sell and it doesn’t matter if you’re just starting out or have been in sales for decades, this book is a ‘sales acceleration manual.’ I would definitely not miss reading this one." ‘5 Star’ Amazon Verified Purchase Review
If You Want to Increase Your Sales, and Enhance Your Life, Read this Book