Big Ideas... For Small Businesses: Simple, Practical Tools and Tactics to Help Your Small Business Grow
File Size: 2625 KB.
Print Length: 245 pages.
Formats: PDF, ePUB & mobi.
(4.5 / 5) (5 votes).
Big Ideas… For Small Businesses: Simple, Practical Tools and Tactics to Help Your Small Business Grow
SMALL BUSINESSES CAN THINK BIG… HERE’S HOW
Are you struggling to find marketing ideas for your small business?
Does your business plan consist of a few scribbles on the back of a napkin?
Does the thought of learning “online marketing” scare you?
Do you find traditional business books dull, or uninspiring?
Have you read business biographies of the poster boys (Richard Branson, Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, Alan Sugar, Elon Musk, Steve Jobs etc), only to feel a sense of overwhelm, and a complete disconnect between what they achieved, and where you are right now?
Do you want to grow your small business, without having to learn complex marketing strategies, and without being told to simply “work harder than everyone else”?
If so, then “Big Ideas… for Small Businesses” could be the “lightbulb moment” you’ve been waiting for…
Former civil servant John Lamerton has run more than 60 small businesses since 2000, making millions of pounds, and thousands of mistakes along the way. This book is a collection of the lessons and successes that he uses to coach and mentor hundreds of small business owners, teaching them to think bigger, work less, and design their business around the lifestyle they want.
SOME OF THE “BIG IDEAS” THAT YOU WILL DISCOVER:
– Why the “Dragons” hate lifestyle businesses, and why you should love them
– How almost anyone could become a millionaire in their lifetime, given just £200 a month.
– Why John blames Richard Branson for his early failures
– How to get clarity on your business strategy, and bring that into your daily routine.
– How to sell a dozen eggs for over £500
– The ONE thing that truly transformed John’s business
– How to find, hire, (and fire!) your first employee.
– Why every Luke Skywalker needs a Yoda.
– EXACTLY how he made over £100k from ONE marketing campaign.
– The five magic ingredients for success in almost any given field.
JOHN LAMERTON is a lazy entrepreneur and investor. He balances running an ambitious lifestyle business with raising two young children. A former “hustler”, he now earns more money “working” 20 to 25 hours a week than he used to pulling all-nighters and “grinding” for 100+ hours per week. He now mentors fellow ambitious lifestyle business owners, teaching them how to design their business around their lifestyle.