Summary of Jason Fung's The Obesity Code: Key Takeaways & Analysis (Audible Audio Edition)
Listening Length: 35 min.
Program Type: Audiobook.
Download Audiobook for free:
Summary of Jason Fung’s The Obesity Code: Key Takeaways & Analysis
Don’t miss this summary of Jason Fung’s groundbreaking book The Obesity Code: Unlocking the Secrets of Weight Loss. Fung’s book will shatter everything you thought you knew about calories and weight gain while providing significant scientific evidence for his alternative theory. This summary provides key takeaways and analysis to help you quickly absorb the most pertinent aspects of his thoroughly researched book, allowing you to unlock the secrets to your own weight loss and metabolic health.
What will you learn from this book?
- The dieting myths and half-truths that keep people hungry and lethargic with no weight loss to show for it
- How and why the incidence of obesity surged from the 1970s
- How the government and big food companies are complicit in the ballooning of the obesity epidemic
- Why obesity is a disorder of hormonal imbalance, not caloric imbalance or physical inactivity
- The meal choices and eating habits that raise insulin levels and make people fat
- How to reverse weight gain with healthy food choices and intermittent fasting
Book Summary Overview
In “The Obesity Code,” Jason Fung settles one of the most divisive debates of the last 50 years: what makes people fat, and what can the regular Joe do to cut some weight? He reframes obesity from a reprehensible disease of gluttony and sloth to a hormonal imbalance disorder than can be reversed with healthy choices and intermittent fasting. This book is a must-listen for anyone who wants to shed off some extra weight without counting calories.
Please note: This is a summary, analysis and review of the book and not the original book.