Sales EQ: How Ultra High Performers Leverage Sales-Specific Emotional Intelligence to Close the Complex Deal (Audible Audio Edition)
Listening Length: 9 h & 2 min.
Program Type: Audiobook.
Download Audiobook for free:
Sales EQ: How Ultra High Performers Leverage Sales-Specific Emotional Intelligence to Close the Complex Deal
The new psychology of selling.
The sales profession is in the midst of a perfect storm. Buyers have more power – more information, more at stake, and more control over the sales process – than any time in history. Technology is bringing disruptive change at an ever-increasing pace, creating fear and uncertainty that leaves buyers clinging to the status quo. Deteriorating attention spans have made it difficult to get buyers to sit still long enough to “challenge”, “teach”, “help”, give “insight”, or sell “value”. And a relentless onslaught of “me-too” competitors have made differentiating on the attributes of products, services, or even price more difficult than ever.
Legions of salespeople and their leaders are coming face to face with a cold hard truth: what once gave salespeople a competitive edge – controlling the sales process, command of product knowledge, an arsenal of technology, and a great pitch – are no longer guarantees of success. Yet this is where the vast majority of the roughly $20 billion spent each year on sales training goes. It’s no wonder many companies are seeing 50% or more of their salespeople miss quota. Yet, in this new paradigm, an elite group of top one percent sales professionals are crushing it. In our age of technology where information is ubiquitous and buyer attention spans are fleeting, these superstars have learned how to leverage a new psychology of selling – Sales EQ – to keep prospects engaged, create true competitive differentiation, as well as shape and influence buying decisions. These top earners are acutely aware that the experience of buying from them is far more important than products, prices, features, and solutions.
In Sales EQ, Jeb Blount takes you on an unprecedented journey into the behaviors, techniques, and secrets of the highest earning salespeople in every industry and field. You’ll learn:
- How to answer the five most important questions in sales to make it virtually impossible for prospects to say no
- How to master seven people principles that will give you the power to influence anyone to do almost anything
- How to shape and align the three processes of sales to lock out competitors and shorten the sales cycle
- How to flip the buyer script to gain complete control of the sales conversation
- How to disrupt expectations to pull buyers towards you, direct their attention, and keep them engaged
- How to leverage non-complementary behavior to eliminate resistance, conflict, and objections
- How to employ the bridge technique to gain the micro-commitments and next steps you need to keep your deals from stalling
- How to tame irrational buyers, shake them out of their comfort zone, and shape the decision making process
- How to measure and increase you own Sales EQ using the 15 sales specific emotional intelligence markers
And so much more!